NIC ASIA Bank
NIC ASIA Bank was established after the historic merger between NIC Bank and Bank of Asia on 30th June 2013. NIC ASIA bank is one of the most successful largest commercial private bank in Nepal.
There are 365 branches in different part of Nepal, 70 extension counter, 80 branchless banking and 471 ATMS across Nepal.
NIC ASIA Bank interest rate
The Bank has revised the Interest Rate on Fixed Deposit Products including recurring deposits and Sweep in and Sweep out the facility to 7.56% p.a. effective from 1st Bhadra 2078 (17th August 2021).
In saving deposit NIC ASIA Bank interest rate is 2.56% per annum
NIC ASIA fixed deposit interest rate is 7.56%
In LCY Masik Nichhep Khata – Individual NIC ASIA Bank interest rate is 7.56% per annum
In LCY Masik Nichhep Khata – Individual NIC ASIA Bank interest rate is 1.50% per annum
In FCY Fixed Deposit NIC ASIA Bank interest rate is 2% per annum for individual and negotiable for institutions
In FCY Fixed Deposit for NRN NIC ASIA Bank interest rate is between 2 -3% per annum
In Auto Loan NIC ASIA Bank interest rate is 12.77% per annum
In NIC ASIA Home Equity Loan NIC ASIA Bank interest rate is between 12.77% per annum
In NIC ASIA Home Loan OD NIC ASIA Bank interest rate is Base Rate + UpTo 6 % and is negotiable
In NIC ASIA Residential Home Loan NIC ASIA Bank interest rate is 12.77% per annum
In NIC ASIA Easy Home Equity Loan NIC ASIA Bank interest rate is 12.77% per annum
In Education Loan NIC ASIA Bank interest rate is 12.77% per annum
In Personal Loan (Up To 5 Years) NIC ASIA Bank interest rate is 12.77% per annum
In Foreign Employment Loan (Up to 5 Years) NIC ASIA Bank interest rate is 12.77% per annum
NIC Asia internet banking
NIC ASIA internet banking is widely used internet banking service in Nepal. Below are the official information from NIC ASIA Bank for customer safety and security while doing transactions .
Before logging in, please ensure that the URL address on the address bar of your internet browser starts with https://itouch.nicasiabank.com
- Never provide your User ID or password to any one on phone or in response to a mail. Report a suspicious mail.
- Do not enter login or other sensitive information in any pop up window.
- Please verify the site’s security certificate by clicking on the padlock icon of your internet browser
Important Security Notice
- Check for the “Lock” icon. There is a de facto standard among web browsers to display a “lock” icon somewhere in the window of the browser (NOT in the web page display area!).
- NIC ASIA Bank does not ask you for any personal information other than your user ID and password when you log into https://itouch.nicasiabank.com/
- NIC ASIA Bank will never send e-mails that ask for confidential information. If you receive an e-mail requesting your Internet Banking security details like PIN, password or account number, you should not respond and forward the e-mail to itsupportnicasia
- Be cautious about any unsolicited offers or opportunities offering you the chance to make some easy money. These adverts will normally state that they are an overseas company seeking “representatives” or “agents” to act on their behalf for a period of time, sometimes to avoid high charges for making payments, or local taxes.
- Check the webpage’s URL. When browsing the web, the URLs (web page addresses) should begin “https” – note the “s” at the end. For example: Our web page address is http://itouch.nicasiabank.com. Here the URL begins with “http” meaning this page is not secure and there is no account or personal information stored or asked. Click the tab under “e-Banking”. The URL now begins with “https” i.e. https://itouch.nicasiabank.com, meaning the user name and password typed in will be encrypted before being sent to our server.
- Avoid accessing your Internet Banking account from a cyber café/public wifi network/ or areas where public has access to Internet Facility.
- Your password should be complex and difficult for others to guess. Use combination of letters, numbers and special characters [such as!,@, #,$, %, ^, &,* (, )] in your passwords.
iTouch Web internet Banking has a security systems in place to secure your account information and online activities. iTouch Web uses digital certificate from VeriSign for encryption of the Secure Sockets Layer session protecting data transmission from unauthorized viewing or tampering . Infrastructure comprising of firewall, antivirus, intrusion detection systems etc. provides high degree of of security. When it comes to Online Banking, we advise you to be very careful while performing online banking. We highly recommend you to adopt following security practices to prevent from online fraud.
- Avoid using shared or public computer for accessing iTouch Web Online Banking.
- Do not reveal your password to anyone, not even to Bank´s employee.
- Frequently change your password.
- Do not keep weak password. Use combination of capital letter, numbers, non-alphanumeric characters and minimum 8 characters.
- Use virtual keyboard to enter login password.
- Keep login password and transaction password different.
- While doing online banking, change your browser mode to “private browsing”. This will delete your all cookies and files from your computer.
- Always remember to sign out from iTouch Web and close the browser when you have finished online banking.
- Never login to iTouch Web via an email link. Bank never sends email with login link. Contact bank immediately if you receive any such email.
- Never reply to email that asks for your login credentials. Bank never sends email asking for your login credentials in email. Contact bank immediately if you receive any such email.
- Always access iTouch Web by typing https://itouch.nicasiabank.com in address bar of internet browser. Before logging in Itouch, always make sure that the web address bar is exactly showing https://itouch.nicasiabank.com
- Contact the bank immediately if you suspect that your iTouch Web has been compromised.
- Keep your Operating System updated with the latest security patches. Make sure your computer has antivirus and anti-spyware software installed and updated.
If you have any questions on any of the tips, please contact the Bank.
NIC ASIA mobile banking
NIC ASIA mobile banking is most popular and highest rated mobile banking services in Nepal.
NIC ASIA mobile banking apps is available both in Android Google play store and IOS app store platform
NIC ASIA MOBANK
Please click below to go to install respective apps
NIC ASIA Demat account
NIC ASIA Bank provides Demat account services to customers.
A Demat account (short for Dematerialized account) is an account to hold financial securities (equity or debt) in electronic form. A demat account allows investors to hold their shares in an electronic form. It is a replacement for holding and trading in physical share certificates, which involved a lot of paperwork. As most of the transactions are now online, an investor can trade conveniently with demat account.
Click here to Apply
Customer can open DEMAT account by visiting nearest NIC ASIA branch. DEMAT account will be opened in co-ordination with NIC ASIA Capital Limited.
Customers can also open Demat account online through this link https://onlinedemat.nicasiacapital.com/#/
Please note that you need to Sign Up first and then login to your account.
NIC ASIA online account opening
NIC ASIA Bank provides fastest online account opening services . You can open account from anywhere and then visit Bank at once to verify and you can start doing your transaction.
Click Here to open account
For any further queries or feedback, please contact NIC ASIA Bank through the following means:
Toll-Free Number: 16600177771